August 6, 2012

The Barrett Barrage has just begun

The Long wait is over!

WWE has finally released the most awaited Return Promo of Wade Barrett.


Everyone seems so excited and waiting for his return. Recently, a news came out that Barrett is currently doing a promo for his upcoming return after his injury. And in tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw, the said promo was released.

An intriguing video was shown featuring bare-knuckle brawlers with Wade Barrett's distinctive voice stating that the "Barrett Barrage has only begun." -wwe.com

Promo video #1






 
"Where I come from an onslaught of fury is the only way to survival
Survival leads to escape but with escape calloused souls soften and you become vulnerable 
When the inside you fire burns out you have go back into abyss to reignite the flame
I am Wade Barrett and my barrage has just begun"
Promo Video #2







Life used to be very simple
Fight or Die
It was like breathing, if you stop, you die
But I was loured away into a world of lies, of illusions 
A world where life was easy, civilized
But I couldnt live the lie, because i couldnt escape the truth
Life is PAIN
Im Wade Barrett and my barrage has just begun
Promo video #3






Fight or you perish
It’s a battle for survival
Broken bones and shattered dreams are a way of life
In a struggle between hope and despair
My fist are my weapon of choice
I am relentless 
I am remorseless
Fight or you perish
I am Wade Barrett and barrage cannot be stopped

The Promo was released and now, the most awaited return is IMMINENT!


  -editorial-
The video was very powerful. Displaying Barrett's past as a bare knuckle boxer. Does it mean we will finally witness his real power when he return? What do you think about the video? share your comment with us.





2 comments:

  1. The promo was perfect!!This is a sign that Wade is returning very soon,maybe the reports about him coming back next week are true..I love the Gifs that you have added.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will definitely be a monster heel, hopefully a strongly booked one, even more so than Mark Henry last Summer/Autumn. He will likely win the title from Sheamus and win title throughout his entire reign.

    ReplyDelete