October 21, 2012

WWE World Tour in Cairo, Egypt


Its the WWE world tour and for the first time ever, it came to Egypt. WWE Universe in Cairo, witnessed
a 3 night of spectacular shows.



October 18, 2012 - Wade Barrett vs Ted Dibiase
 Wade Barrett came out to cut a promo bashing the Egyptian crowd. He was interrupted by Ted Dibiase and they started a match in which Barrett beat Dibiase. (wrestlinginc)
October 19, 2012 - Wade Barrett vs Zack Ryder vs Alberto Del Rio for the No. 1 contender's match
Barret & Del Rio worked on Ryder early on only to get into each other faces when Del Rio pinned Ryder and Barrett broke it up. The End saw Ryder hit the Zig Zag on Barrett only for Del Rio to come back into the ring, throw Zack outside and score the pin. Ryder was mega over with the crowd. (wrestlezone)

October 20, 2012 - Wade Barrett vs Ted Dibiase
Wade Barrett defeated Ted Dibiase

Ghandi:

So we went,Didn't find any WWE wrestlers and I was disappointed.I asked Police everywhere where they were and they all said they don't know. So I started just taking photos of myself and all and went "what the heck,I'm in the pyramids and I already went to a WWE event let me enjoy the moment.As we were going out and leaving the pyramids I look at a bus and GUESS WHO I SEE ON THAT BUS? JINDER MAHAL DRINKING AND WADE LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOW.Holy mother fucking crap I instantly smiled and told my mother to fucking run,We ran up the hill again and chased that bus like crazy.We couldn't keep up so we got on one of those cart horses and told the guy to follow that bus,We eventually got to them and lo and behold police and security fucking EVERYWHERE.

I spot Barrett alone and I think FUCK YEAH BARRETT so I tell him the same thing I told Kofi and he goes "Sure" and I take the photo with him and I actually get to have a conversation with the guy,Kept telling him I was cheering him last night and that he should be WWE champion by now and he laughs and I shake his hand and thank him and he goes my pleasure "Wade made my fucking day"

Jojo:

The show was amazing and it was such a great experience.

Personally for me Wade was the highlight of the show. His match was fifth on the card,he came out and cut a promo talked about being a bare-knuckle fighter and threatened to beat up everybody in the arena,his voice was so booming and powerful,gahhhh. He faced Ted Dibiase,i was literally the only one cheering for Wade and i believe everybody thought i was crazy or something.Anyway,Wade kept gloating like he usually does and he did that ballet thingy twice *The one he did on Superstars a week ago*.
The match was quickly over with Wade hitting the souvenir on Dibiase. I was sad to see him leave but he then came back for the main-event which was a tag match featuring Sheamus & Zack Ryder vs Alberto Del Rio & The Big Show in a  lumberjack match. I paid less attention to the match cause i was busy staring at Wade’s butt (Yup).

There was a cute moment when the lumberjacks started fighting with each other ,Kofi went to fight with Wade then Cody came up to Wade’s rescue and pulled him away from kofi then they kind of hugged *_*.
After that Sheamus  brought a steel chair and chased the lumberjacks and they all ran off backstage (Wade was the 1st to run,so cute *_*).

Karim Ouda:

The WWE were here for 3 nights. Thurs, Fri and Sat. We went on Friday. It was a blast. We lost our voices from all the chanting. Miz spoke Arabic! W. Barrett was in a no.1 contender triple threat match vs Ryder and Alberto. Del Rio won. Was a great match main event was Sheamus vs Big show in a last man standing match 4 the title. Sheamus won. Ziggler tried to cash in but failed and we went to the hotel they were staying at before and after the event to take pics and hang out. =D



Superstars Arrival:



Fan Cams:

Nabil Samy
 



Digitals from WWE.com




Candids

With fans:

 

Show:



For more candids click here -------> Gallery

We would like to say THANK YOU for all fans who share their experiences  and allows us to use their stuff. 

And a special and a huge THANK YOU to MS. ANGIE for helping me constructing this article.

source/s:
Jojo
Ghada Rashwan
@Hebamegahed
Ali Said
Marwan Fayed
Ghandi
Mohamed Kojouk
Essam Sherif
@karimouda11
@haythamix
Nabil Samy

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE the article. I loved the photos and the videos so much. I'm always happy to help,sweets..;)

    ReplyDelete