October 5, 2012

WWE Smackdown 10/05/12: Wade Barrett vs Brandon Groom



Before the match started, Barrett deliver the following message:

“Since ive been back on Smackdown, ive crushed everybody that WWE has put against me. I actually get amused myself seeing how much I can make my opponents suffer of the hands of the barrett barrage.”

Detailed Result from cagesideseats.com:

Barrett puts this guy in the corner and pounds him with punches.

Local fellow charges and eats a side kick to the stomach. Pumphandle slam and he steps on the neck of the local guy. Local guy punching the torso of Barrett, but Barrett picks him up with a double leg and sits him on the top rope. Ref wants a break and Barrett shoves the newcomer to the outside, landing the back of his head on the floor.

Barrett brings it back inside. Barrett gives him The Souvenir and he gets the victory.

Video(hd):



Digitals from wwe.com:



Edited Photos:
 maryse0uellet edits




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment